Monday, April 2, 2007

Michael Prescott

A couple of years ago Michael Prescott answered ten questions from Nickie Fleming.

One of the ten:

Who's your own favourite crime writer? By the way, do you like other genres as well?

Two of my favorites are Michael Connelly and Jeffrey Deaver. There are some talented new writers out there, too, like Danielle Girard. Besides suspense fiction, I read a lot of classics and nonfiction, as well as historical novels. One of the best historicals I've read is Steven Pressfield's "Gates of Fire", an extraordinary recreation of the Battle of Thermopylae. "The Pillars of the Earth", by Ken Follett, is another outstanding historical novel. I read both of those books virtually nonstop, barely pausing even to eat. That's the way I hope my own books grab my readers. I want to keep them on the edge of their seat!
Read the entire Q & A.

Visit Michael Prescott's website.

--Marshal Zeringue